SubscribeBlog Snip

Friday, July 08, 2005

Something To Think About:
When I look back on all these worries I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which never happened.
----Winston Churchill

Things I did yesterday:

  • Went to work after three days off... had a productive day... nobody screwed anything up while I was gone!
  • Felt energetic with the warm weather and all so I spent the late afternoon out in the yard trimming bushes and pulling weeds. Homer helped till he got bored...(more about Homer in the future)
  • The S.O. (significant other) cooked a great meal, but she left the room cause I chewed too loud....hmmmm
  • Fell asleep with a Madonna song playing in my head (where did that come from???)

Things to do today:

  • Go to work...If you want to call it that...I finally found a career that is both challenging and fun. It's great to be surrounded by people on vacation...plus the swimming pools add some wonderful scenery!
  • Pay some bills (interesting concept)
  • Have a nice dinner (try not to chew too loud!)

Picture of the day:

Some of the scenery at work (sorry...no pool shots)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home