SubscribeBlog Snip

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Time


Time is just flying by! Christmas iss almost here and we haven't done a thing to get ready. The move messed us up big time. We are still tired from moving...so much of are stuff hasn't been put away yet...some of it may never be found!
I've been in Central Oregon fourteen months already and have been at this "new" job for a year! Mama has been gone for two years and Kathy passed away three years ago! It's just all moving faster and faster! Tick...tick...tick... We all just follow along...tock..tock...tock... The world keeps on moving along and things just keep on changing.
Things seem farther and farther away. I remember my dad saying"Twent-five years ago...(come to think of it he said that alot!...everything was twenty-five years ago!)anyway...I'd think wow! you're old! Hell he's been gone what? Twenty-five years! I graduated from high school thirty-five years ago...would've been married to the Divine Miss M twenty-five years...ten years to Kathy! I lost my virginityWhen?...well let's not go there.
I could go on and on...(like time) but I have to get to work. This is an interesting topic though..I may come back to it if I find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home