SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, July 12, 2005



I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasnt weird at all, and that it was the people saying they were weird that were weird.
---Paul McCartney








Another day begins...
(whoopie) Just woke up and am only on my first cup of coffee so bear with me.

Things I did yesterday:

  • Had the day off
  • Spent some time working on this page. Added a few things most notably the photo album... I should have plenty of new pictures by the end of the week.
  • Spent most of the afternoon watching the Aviator....outstanding movie!!! So in other words I didn't get anything done that I planned to do.
  • Talked to my sister back east. She's my best friend and last remaining link to who I once was.
  • Went to sleep last night feeling lost between two worlds...

What's up for today:

  • Plan on painting the doors and trim in the house since I'm off again.
  • Would like to do something fun this evening...still having trouble finding alot to do in this town that interets me though.

What I'd really like to do today:

  • Call up Mayor Bill and convince him to let me blow up all the "round-abouts" in town (yes...I got stuck in one again yesterday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home