SubscribeBlog Snip

Thursday, July 14, 2005

We must all hang together, or most assuredly we will all hang separately.
---Benjamin Franklin


We had our company picnic yesterday. Above is a picture of some of my maintenance crew.

Things to do today:

  • Catch up at the office...it's pretty easy to get behind in a job like mine. What day is it anyway?
  • Spend a little time with my S.O. (at least tell her I love her)
  • Do a little more painting in the house.

Things I'd really like to do today:

  • GO BACK TO BED!

On a more introspective note:

I really wish I could get my feelings across to certian people (one in particular). When it comes to dealing with this person I am almost always misunderstood and it's driving me crazy! And the sad thing is this person means more to me at this point then anyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home