SubscribeBlog Snip

Sunday, October 30, 2005



I actually have Sundays off now!!!

We're both hanging around this morning trying to get motivated...it's VERY STRANGE having the same day off together!

We are starting to get ready for the big move...we get access to the new place on the 10th so we hope to have alot of the prep work done by then...should be interesting.

Soooo....as step one I planned to take in all of our beer and soda cans (mostly beer cans) this morning. Well...I forgot that it was Sunday and it was just packed so I turned around and came back home...not used to being off when everybody else is. This could be interesting. What's also going to be interesting is being in the same house with Becky for more than four or five hours at a stretch(other than sleeping). I hope this Sundays off thing wasn't a bad idea! LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home