SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, October 10, 2005

Well it's Monday which means it's my Friday!!!! Still not feeling 100%, but I'll be ok... I got a jump on my normal weekend chores last night so I cann goof off a little on Tues. and Wed.
Hey the Packers won52-3 yesterday!
Things I need to do this week:
  • Car insurance
  • Mini-Me's birthday present
  • Clean out my car and winterize.
  • Take care of Home Depot business
  • Clean out garage(dump run)
  • Organize (my room)

Tomorrw will be one year that I've been here! Here are pictures from the trip out to Oregon:

My car loaded and ready to go!

Somewhere near Lacrosse,WI.Somewhere on the roadWarm Springs, Or.Not sure where!The Way WestRocks everywhere!

My first encounter with an Oregon resident


Only 150 miles to go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monday Morning Quarterback
Some quick links for a Monday morning: Did you know that Harriet Miers, President Bush's nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court, once represented Microsoft? Well, you do now, thanks to the blogger known as Beldar ...
Take a look at my 'hiking companion' related site. It can be found here hiking companion.

Wishing you every success with your own site.

Monday, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home