SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, October 03, 2005




Inspection day!
I predict we get an over all score of 98!
I'm nerveous but not too bad...just want to get it over with. I was really tired after work last night could barely eat supper...nerves I guess. I'm really proud of my guys at work tho....they really bust thier butts when it comes to these inspections. On the right is a shot of two of my guys outside our shop.
I know I've been whining alot about work lately...It's just been a stressfull summer there and I my personal life.

I'm thinking about going to Portland for Thanksgiving...There is a chance that I will accompany my roomate and her son to up-state New York sometime during the holidays to visit her mom-in-law. That would be so cool...never been there.

The Packers are on Monday Night Football tonight so that is something to look forward to. I only get two or three chances a year to see them now that I'm out West so it's a big deal for me.

Double rainbow over our backyard last night

Shot from the highway on the way to work yesterday

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont ever do this to another person again... be truthful for a change

Tuesday, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home