SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It was a pretty nice day off yesterday...did the minimum around here but thats ok I guess. Made chicken fried steaks for dinner and pigged out while watching three episodes of CSI-Vegas on DVD then went to bed early.
No solid plans for today...have a few chores to do then who knows...I may just take a run out to the resort and check on my guys just for fun. My friend Case told me bout a little tavern in Tumalo that I might check out. That's a little town about six miles North-West of Bend and it's the half-way point in my drive to work...I pass through it everyday. It's a cute little place...thought bout getting an apartment there once but it's a little on the red-neck side for me...and too small! If I get out that way today I'll take some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home