SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, December 12, 2005

I Wonder

Am I taking myself too seriously or not serious enough…I wonder. I wonder if all the anxiety is a product of just not relaxing enough…then I wonder if maybe I’m too relaxed…agghhhh!
It would drive u nuts to be me!
Oh well...not a bad day off...got some stuff done but still managed to goof off a bit.
Chatted with MR> Matt a bit...that's always fun. Wanted to call my sister but the time difference screwed that up...I'll try tomorrow.
Speaking of...my partner and I are gonna meet at lunch to buy our Christmas tree tomorrow...not holiday tree thank you very much. Doesn't seem like Christmas to me...guess cause of the move and all...too much too fast sometimes...so hectic and that's without thinking of Christmas, so throw that in and shit I am gonna go nuta!
I'm tired. So what else is new?
Should go to bed or the couch...whichever comes first...or which spot I get kicked out of first...a dogs life! Bow wow!
See apparently I have this snoring problem...I wouldn't know cause I'm asleep at the time of the alleged transgression..but it seems to cause more trouble 'round here than a fox in a hen house...again I wouldn't know for sure 'cause I'm asleep. But trust me I hear about it. Doen' help that my partner has the hearing of supergirl! I can not get away with anything...no mumblin' under my breath... You know what I mean.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah I'm gonna go I think...nite to all and to all agood night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home