SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Feeling OK ("I'm OK!")

I wonder sometimes why I keep going back and forth between anxiety and calmness. It’s weird and it drives me crazy! I just came out of a terrible month of depression…I mean real depression…couldn’t eat…couldn’t sleep…the whole bit. Now I feel very calm and content…is it a sign of insanity? Has Cliff finally lost it? Is it the end of the line for our hero? Hmmmmm
Anyway, I feel pretty good today…it’s probably cause I got some rest the last two days. It has been pretty crazy at work. I know you wouldn’t think so with all the nice pictures that I post but lets face it despite the beautiful scenery it’s still a job and a very fast paced and stressful one at that. Not at all like manufacturing where it was pretty much the same set of problems year after year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Glad you are feeling better - sending good thoughts your way.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home