SubscribeBlog Snip

Thursday, January 19, 2006

What Day Is It Anyway?


I always have to ask myself that when I wake up. Working weekends causes each day to be the same I guess. And after working two very long stretches of thirteen days in a row I really got screwed up.
Fortunately I pretty much love my job…It can be very stressful at times but I don’t have to do too much physical labor and I have a lot of control….which is good as I am defiantly a control freak!
I manage a maintenance department for a resort here in Central Oregon. It’s really like being on vacation everyday…especially in the summer. We are on 30,000 acres in the high desert…cascade mountain range all around us. It is simply beautiful…you never get tired of it.
Don’t know why I’m writing this…guess it’s just an excuse to post some pictures. I've taken so many shots out there on the resort...I really ought to take the time to print some up for friends... or just for myself.
Thought I'd throw in a shot of my office...small but homey! I will be moving into a different one sometime soon...not looking forward to that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Welcome back - what a beatiful place you live in - missed your posts.

Friday, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home