SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Good Morning!

Now I'm not raggin'....well maybe I am but tough shit...
I'm a pretty up-beat guy. I believe that everyday is the first day of the rest of your life....as sappy as it sounds I really believe it. Right now I'm stressed out, I'm on the verge of financial ruin, my relationship goes pretty much undefined, and I worry about my heart condition cause they can't figure it out. Plus my job is extremly high stress. But for some strange reason when I get up in the morning and I mean every morning I'm in a good mood. I think it's great! However for the last year or more I've been living with two absolute crabs! Even the kid is a crab and he has nothin to be crabby about! Man it can really rip an an optimistic soul like me. So since I can't say it out-loud.....I'll say it here....
YEHAW!!!! Another day!....I love it!!!!!
Have a great day everyone....live it to the fullest!
Cliff

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

I agree with you Cliff - enjoy it to the fullest - beats the other option - have fun today!!!!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home