SubscribeBlog Snip

Friday, January 01, 2010

A Dose of Reality

I was just up at the local Shell station to pick up beer and smokes. Now there is a girl that works there probably been there at least a year or more and I know here since I get up there almost daily (drink alot of beer, smoke too much, and buy alot of gas whatever....not importnat). Anyway, this girl is all of 21 tops, but very attractive and friendly( in another time and space and a galexy far, far away...yehaw! look out!).

When I checked out with her tonight I asked her if she went out and had fun last night. she replied "Oh yeah we went out and had a great time! How 'bout you?"
"Naw" I replied. and before I could add anything she said "Did you stay up and watch the ball drop?"
"Naw"
"Yeah I tried to get my grandmother to stay up but she couldn't either."
Ya gotta love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home