SubscribeBlog Snip

Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm going to stop putting things off starting tomorrow.
---Sam Levenson
Yesterday seemed like two or three days rolled into one minus the productivity. Must've been the weather....very hot! Couldn't keep the crew motivated much less myself. Joined my guys for lunch pool-side....that didn't help the energy level. The evening was much better....did chicken on the barbie, had a nice cigar and a couple of Coronas. The S.O. was in a good mood (hmmmm wonder what's up) so all was well.
Went to sleep wondering who I am and why am I really here.

Random Thought:
Why do I feel everyone loves me except the one I love the most?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey read the posts I wrote you on July 13th.
Audra

Friday, July 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my friend, you do have anxiety because of the heart attack. You are a go-getter...a man in charge,in control...this you could not control...scary, isn't it???? It's scary, it's lonely, and it brings you face to face with your mortality...as with those life-changing events in your past,this too takes time,be patient with yourself... and no matter how much someone cares about you, they don't truly understand if they haven't experienced it. Just my thoughts...because I care.
Anne

Friday, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home