SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tired of my whining?

I have decided to stop complaining (yeah right!). Who me? Complain? More like I’ve been whining a lot if you ask me, but don’t ask me. This pity party has been going on for quite awhile now and I think it’s time to move on…or out…or up…or whatever.
There’s simply too much to do…now it’s time to do!
Besides what’s the use in complaining, or whining, or feeling sorry for my sorry ass? Nobody listens….cares…not even me come to think of it…I’ve just kinda gotten used to hearing myself bitch. So anyway, no more complaining (for a while).
By the way, I slept on the couch…but I’m not complaining nosurriebob! Not me!

Today is CHIRISTMAS TREE DAY! Should be interesting…funny how all the chore-type stuff happens on my day off…oops didn’t mean to complain. Actually I’m kinda excited ‘bout it. We don’t get to do much together so anything like this is fun for me.

Speaking of fun, this blog has been fun…been doing it since July of this year and I manage to post almost everyday!...that’s a biggie for me…I don’t have the greatest record for sticking to things…but this is different and I’ve liked writing since I was a kid even started a novel once or twice!...see what I mean ‘bout not sticking? I guess I like too many things…I try something once, said I tried it then move on…kinda weird, I know, but that’s me I guess. The blog thing is different tho. I can bounce round to different things, change my mind bout things even be a whole different persona as in Cliffhanger Jones. You didn’t think that was my real name did you? Sorry if I just fucked up the illusion. I'm just me...a wanna be ...a maybe me...a shoulda been me...a coulda been me...ok...ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

I should post a Christmas note...not a holiday note on the Grief and Loss site today,eventhough I get all emotional. I should let all my old friends there know I think of them often. Christmas is such a hard time for those who have suffered a loss...not that every single fuckin day isn't but Christmas time gets the most votes for suckiest time of the year.

Started reading "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand. It's HUGE, but I've wanted to read it for years and never got to it. I don't read as much as I should...I mean I read blogs and other web sites....I read the news, stuff for work, but shit I used to read sometimes two books a week...then the web came along...
Guess I should add READ MORE to my list of New Years resolves along with all the others like quit smoking and start working out and drink less beer(even if it is "less filling and tates great") and be a better person and stop whining !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home