SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, January 09, 2006

What Me Worry?


I'm seeing how easy it is for me to drift into that "poor me" frame of mind. I've looked back at some of my posts and in my daily journal and wow have I been in a funk. There are alot of stressfull things going on in my life right now though, so I've had to lean on this page to blow off alot of the anxiety that builds up.
I have to continue to tell myself that this is an adventure that I alone chose to embark on.I knew it was a long shot and I knew it may not be easy. Somewhere in the last month or so I started to forget that. I also began to forget some of the good things that have happened out here. The friends I've made, although not many, are good friends. The job I landed however stressful is still my dream job. And things still work out one way or another so why sweat the small stuff!

Hell I've still got a roof over my head...it isn't emotionally comfortable at the moment ,but I'm not homeless(yet). And I've got my car(although it's currently in pieces waiting for a repair part.) And I've still got my partner...eventhough she hates my guts at the moment, I'm not exactly alone.
So what the fuck? What me worry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home