SubscribeBlog Snip

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Start From...


I don’t know how I feel this morning…
I was just sitting, smoking a cigarette…
Trying to remember when it was the last time I felt really …
Happy.

I found that I couldn’t really remember…
I couldn’t remember what “happy” was.
So I tried even harder and came up with…
Nothing.

Now that’s pretty depressing, I know…
Actually it’s pretty sad…
It’s sad because I think I know how to fix…
Change it.

I watched a movie yesterday…
The main character’s name was Scratch…
As in start from…
Scratch.

Very interesting concept for an older person…
Very scary to be honest with you…but…
Not an impossible one…not at all… but …
How?

Break the paradigm …think outside of the box…
Be innovative… maybe a little crazy…or…brave
It’s not like you haven’t done it before I thought…
Start from scratch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home