SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, January 02, 2006

Just Another Monday I Guess

Wow I sure wrote a lot yesterday! Lots of feelings floating around…It’s always been easy for me to put a plan together but sticking to it has always been hard.
I’ll give it the old college try I guess.
I’m off today so there are a few things I want to get done around the house.
I want to do some reading as well…haven’t gotten too far with Atlas Shrugged, but it’s very good so far.
I also need to call work and give them some direction…
Feeling kind of overwhelmed today already. And I don’t know why. There is still a lot of tension around here that’s hard to cope with. Yesterday was ok as long as I stayed to myself. I hate that though; watching everything I say and do really kind of sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home