SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Last September, just a few days before I left Milwaukee, I attended my last Brewers game at Miller Park. Ironicaly at that time there was a big controversy that the Brewers might be leaving Milwaukee as well. I was just hanging out along the first base side sipping on a Miller Lite when I was approached by a television reporter who asked me my opinion on the whole brew-ha-ha. I of course was eager to chat and proceeded to give the reporter my take on the situation, then began to point out how it was in the "old days" when the Braves left town and the depression that setteled upon our dear Beer Town. And then never for a loss of words I informed him of my decision to leave town and why. This tid-bit sparked his interest and he called the camera man over and asked me to repeat my tale of the possible implications of such a devestating move (the Brewers not mine). They must've filmed for ten minutes or more, and the interview did air that evening, but was edited down to about ten seconds. That didn't bother me much...I was thrilled at the thought that my last visit to one of my favorite places on the planet is possibly archived in a vidio vault somewhere in the basement of local TV station.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home