SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So far it's been a pretty wasted day. All I did was lay around or surf the web.I did get a chance to talk with my sister...that's always a hoot. Thinkin bout goin out for dinner tonight but I can't decide where. If town has got anything goin for it it's the fact that there are tons of awesome restuarants. Yummy!
I know I always refer to the place I live as "The Middle Of Fucking Nowhere"so I am posting a map so you can see where I'm coming from.

See what I mean?

It's kinda cool here though. It's been a year now and I've made some friends. I even know the mayor. That's me with "Mayor Bill" at a ball game this summer. He's a super guy! I've got a great career again so I guess I can't complain too much.

It's my brother in laws 50th birthday this Sunday...Happy Birthday Juris!!! My sister and him celebrated thier 25th wedding anniversary this month! If I would've stayed married to my first wife we would be celebrating our 30th this Friday! Wow how time flies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home