SubscribeBlog Snip

Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Resolutions

I really wanted to list my New Year’s resolutions today, but I don’t know, there are really so many things I want to do in the coming year that I don’t know where to start. Maybe if I break them down into categories…
Health
1. Follow doctor’s orders!
2. Quit smoking
3. Get on a regular exercise program
4. Gain back the 25lbs. that I lost

Finances
1. Keep the check book balanced
2. Enroll in the 401K
3. Keep track of daily spending
4. Pack a lunch for work
5. Make a decision about the house

Personal
1. Rekindle old friendships
2. Make a new best friend out here
3. Listen more
4. Be honest with the way you feel on a day to day basis
5. Follow the Golden Rule

Daily
1. Read an hour a day
2. Continue to post daily

There…that about does it. But that was the easy part!
Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cliff,
I started looking at your Blog a few days ago - it's the first one I've ever seen and it's been fascinating. Your resolutions seem pretty realistic - I also struggle with the smoking - here in Washington it's geting easier to quit since it's now against the law to smoke most anywhere except your home or car - add that to the list of seat belts, helmets and the other ways the Gov't now babysits us.
My Dad use to say the only religion one needs is the Golden Rule.
Happy New Year to you and yours,
Bill

Saturday, December 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home