SubscribeBlog Snip

Friday, December 30, 2005

My 100th Post


Wow!
My 100th post! What to say...what to say?

Well. If you've noticed I took a few days off from writing. It wasn't intentional at first, but then I thought I'd just do other stuff so as not to get burned out or just post because I had to.

I’m working on a list of New Year’s resolutions to post here at the beginning of the tear…it should be very interesting. Haven’t given too much thought to them yet but there may be one or two big ones in there.
While I was on my little hiatus someone posted a comment…very rare so I was excited till I read it. I was pissed off at first cause you hope and hope for some kind of feed back then when you get it its rather negative. But then I thought about it on the drive to work…I started this blog as kind of a chronicle of my life and a way to vent…but it has kinda turned into a “poor me” from time to time…which is not bad, but I suppose for someone who doesn’t know me it sounds like all I do is feel sorry for myself and cry in my beer.
So maybe as one of my resolutions I can promise to focus on the more positive aspects of my life and not be such a cry baby…but in the mean-time….Mr./Ms. Anonymous, “FUCK OFF!”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home