SubscribeBlog Snip

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Bad News From The Computer Hospital

From what the Geek Squad at Best Buy says my computer is terminal. Don't know how many of my pictures I will ever be able to recover. Im not in the position to buy a new one right now so I'll have to go without for the time being. I will continue to post from work but it's not quite as much fun.
On other fronts not much has changed. My moods are all over the map and little problems like the computer and last months car issues just kinda make everything close to unbearable, but I keep pushing on. I keep telling myself that things will work out in the way that should. Some days are harder than others to keep my sanity, but I'm not a quitter and I never give up hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Oh crap - just what you didn't need - at least you have a computer at work but I know what you mean about not being as much fun. I am thinking of you - keep the faith.

Sunday, February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home