SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, July 18, 2005


If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
---Yogi Berra

Getting a late start this morning...this was supposed to be my day off, but in my business shit happens. I did manage to take half the day off yesterday and had a very nice time just hanging out with the S.O. We never seem to get enough alone time so it was kinda special. Had alot of trouble sleepng though---major anxiety attack aroud one a.m....everything got wierd so I took took some of those pills they gave me and now I feel pretty good.....over slept a bit but that's ok.

I never ever had what I'm guessing was an anxiety attack until I had the heart thing. They're pretty scary if you ask me! All I could do was sit on the edge of the bed and think about everything that needs to be done and no solutions came to mind...not like me at all. So I took the meds and slept like a baby. Now I feel great! The HA must've created some inbalance or something 'cause I've never been one to panic about things, but man was I in a panic...heavy breathing, racing heart....yikes!

Looks like I'm ok now thanks to the wonders of modern medicine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home