SubscribeBlog Snip

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I can't believe I have a Saturday off!!!
I'm going to a wedding tonight so I thought I'd take the day off to just chill and clean out my car and stuff. My friend Gayle's son is getting married.
Nothing too heavy to write about this morning...went down to a local bar and had a few beers last night...something I do rarely these days mostly cause there aren't too many places close by to go to.
I got some inside information about some goings on in Milwaukee yesterday that concerns me...I think I'd better hurry up and get on the stick with things.


Here's a picture that I forgot I had. This is my daughter and I in Vegas for her wedding last spring. We were having one of the best conversations we've ever had! Plus those Coronas were tasting pretty good considering it was only 10am! How ironic...24hrs later I was in the E.R.!

I posted some new pictures in the photo album today...check 'em out.

Also I just added a message forum...I'm hoping to generate some comments and questions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliffhanger Jones said...

Hi Chris!!!
Thanks for stoppin by!

Saturday, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home