SubscribeBlog Snip

Friday, September 23, 2005



My father used to say "Everyday above ground is a good one" I think that's some thing we all need to remember.

Had a peaceful evening last night. I stopped on the way home and picked up some steaks for dinner then bent my roomate's ear with my latest adventure stories. It's great to see her smile and hear her laugh...she's pretty cool. It's hard to believe we've been sharing this house for almost a year now.

We get along pretty good seeing that we are totally opposite personalities. I also like her cause she puts up with alot of shit from me sometimes!

I can hear the rain falling outside...we don't get much rain around here so it should make for an interesting day if it keeps up...just hope it doesn't turn to snow. Don't think I'm quit ready for that yet.

I'm in a very positive mood this morning and it feels great! The last few days I have been kinda down and stressed. I'm trying to keep looking at things in a positive light 'cause before you know it the holidays will be here and that's when I usually get home-sick for Milwaukee. The plan is still to stay here till at least March... we heard this morning that heating bills are going up 13% so I'm gonna stick it out here and help with that then get my own place probably in Redmond which is fifteen miles North of here and much closer to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home