SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


I'm tired!!!
I think my days off wear me out more than work! I didn't do anything special yesterday,but I did manage to motivate myself up to the top of Pilot Bute to take pictures of the sunset.



Today I'm going to my friends house to help her build a fence...
Then I guess we're having friends over for a BBQ and hot-tubbing...(I know...what a tough life!).

Having a little trouble getting motivated though. Lots of shit on my mind. I'm facing some big decisions right now and there is really nobody to help me with them because they involve everyone that is close to me...what a bummer.

I added a bunch of pics today so be sure to check them out in the photo section.
Also added a new link to a blog that is VERY COOL, but also very erotic....its called The World According To Deni...she lives near me but I've never met her....boy I'd like to!!!! Check it out.http://deniwom.blogspot.com/

Do you know what really sucks? I can't seem to move on. The last week or so all I do when I'm home is drink beer and talk to my roomate about our failed relationship...kinda like those freaks who keep stabbing themselves cause they like pain....SICK!

NOTE TO SELF: KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home