SubscribeBlog Snip

Thursday, July 21, 2005


When you're through changing, You're through.
---Bruce Barton
I happen to like change. Yeah, those of you who know me are going "DO YA THINK???!!!
Change is fun if it's done right...but of course I haven't quite mastered that part of it. I kinda jump into things then go "HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAVE I DONE???" But fortunatly I seem to manange transition just fine. Unfortunatly most people aren't quite as adventurous. Those folks try everthing they can to avoid even some of the most simple changes and sometimes dealing with them drives me crazy. I run into this alot at work...trying to convice my staff to try new methods and approaches to problems, but I also deal with it in my personal life as well. If I wasn't so crazy it would probably bother me , but I actually enjoy the challenge of convincing others of my point of view...sometimes I win and sometimes I fail miserably. But whatever the out come I don't get too upset...just move on to yet another new idea. (drives everyone around me crazy).

The thing that excites me about change is that I live life believing this is the only ride we're gonna get so if there is an oppertunity to try something new and it has a somewhat possible potential of improving my life I usually say "Damn the torpedoes!!!...Full speed ahead!!!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home