SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hanging In There

Well my computer at home is dead but I'm ok!
I'll just have to post from work for a while.
I'm gonna hold off on buying a new system. I'm having the kids fixed so he doesn't have a stroke and move it into his room. I will then have more privacy in mine!
The only real problem with posting from work is that I find it hard to reach deep into my thoughts and feelings when I'm in my office with the phone ringing, cell phone ringing, and the two way radio going off.
I found out this morning that I may have an exciting oppertunity offered me regarding work...it involves traveling some and giving some sort of motivational training to other resorts...its not a done deal or anything but I was asked if I was interested and I said yes.
So we shall see...
Maybe the adventure isnt over...
It may well be just starting!
I'm also scheduled to be in Seattle for a week in June for a department head seminar. Maybe things will get exciting career-wise if not relationship wise.

Hmmmmm....maybe there are other reasons I'm here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Glad to see your post -- life is mysterious - the new adventure is beginnng.

ps it will be a happy day when your computer is up and going.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home