SubscribeBlog Snip

Friday, March 03, 2006

Just an Update

Things are pretty ok.
I’ve gotten back to my workout routine here at the resort. I spend about an hour and a half after work every night. Hell I’ve got full free use of three state of the art gyms and pools I may as well start using them again. I already feel a lot better about things. I guess if I’m not happy or appreciated at home I should spend more time away getting involved in things I like to do. I also feel more energetic.

I also started listening to my music again…funny how it can lift your spirits. I does make me think of Kathy more though. I wonder what shed say if she were here to see what’s been going on? LOL…let’s not even go there! I already know I’m gonna be in deep shit when I see her on the other side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home