SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just Wondering

Hmmmm.......
Another day in paradise!
Yeah right, whatever!
What a life!
Don't know what to write so I'll just babble for a sec.
So much I want to do today but I have no energy.
Just want to veg out.
Had one too many beers last night...just sat by the fireplace and stared.
Paying for it this morning.
Question:
Have you ever been with someone but still felt alone?
This is a new feeling for me and I was just wondering if anyone else has ever felt that way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Yes I have Cliff and like you I have had the priviledge of having unconditional love - I will never settle for anything less - being with someone and being alone is more crazy making and lonely than really being alone and strong in one's solitude. Just my 5 cents worth in response to your question. S.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Lady Sue said...

I have been in a room full of people who I know love me and still felt alone.
Sometimes I feel less alone just sitting by myself in front of a fireplace with my memories than when I'm with someone.

Monday, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home