SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Stagnation

I am stagnating!
I woke up this morning and realized it. I want to go forward but for some reason I cant. I put things off till the last minute, I don't dream of the future...I only react to the day to day issues...sometimes I dont even do that. I need a good kick in the ass like Kathy used to give me.

Where I'm at isn't helping much. I don't mean the location as much as the relationship that I'm in. I'm not strong enough to endure irratic behavior. I'm no longer tough enough to just walk out the door either.

Every night before I sleep I try to tell myself that this is time for action...the time to just get going again...but by first light I'm just blah(for lack of a better word).

I guess it doesn't help to be somewhere where the winters last forever! It's always grey here...nothing like the Midwest. It's just been such a long uneventful winter. Boring and you all know how easily I get bored!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Hey Cliff - me too, the winter has finally gotten to me, along with everything else. Soooooo, yesterday I made a plane reservation and am off to Florida on March 31 for 10 days! Going to see my bestest friend and get some sunshine - consider yourself kicked and hugged! Suzann

Wednesday, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home