SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just One Calorie!

I miss posting here but there has been so much going on at work with my boss resigning and all (plus the fact that I don't have consistant access to the home computer). So work has been crazy, but I'm looking forward to a business trip to Seattle in May. It's for customer service training so I can roll out some BIG motivational program at my resort and one in Southern Oregon. Looks like I'll be going down there pretty often this summer. COOL!

On the home front...(do we really wanna go there?)

My heart feels like Rocky Balboa looked at the end Rocky.

I take a lickn', but keep on tickin'.

Why?

Who knows...I'm an idiot.

I feel like Diet Coke...

Just one calorie...

Not quite good enough.

They say the truth hurts, but shit, this chick is alittle too honest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honesty is a great personality trait as long as its not hurtfull.
To be honest to the just be spiteful or to intentionally hurt anothers feelings, is just simply
mean.
Mean people suck!
Sandy

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home