SubscribeBlog Snip

Thursday, July 06, 2006

No I Didn't Die!

Sorry all for the long absence. Waaaaaaay too much had been going on to even think about posting. So much in fact that aside from my job I had gone into seclusion.

So... If anyone is still interested the big secret was I sold my house. Actually I pretty much gave it to my daughter and her husband. I just couldn't handle the stress and financial burden of owning property so far away. I feel much better about things now and letting go of the house has helped me let go of Kathy a little bit more.

I've been doing a lot of traveling for my job in the last two months as well. I'm a certified facilitator for a custumer care program my company purchased and have been doing classes at various resorts. It's alot of fun but a lot of work as well. I love it!

I'm still with my partner and we're doing OK. Sometimes you just have to accept things for what they are I guess.

Still don't have my own PC at home yet...that's probably the biggest reason I've been absent, but I'm planning on one soon.

Sorry this sounds so rushe, but I just wanted to quickly update everyone.

Will be posting on a regular basis from now on so I will be providing details and pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home