SubscribeBlog Snip

Friday, April 14, 2006

I Miss Writing

First off I want to wish my little sister Pat a happy birthday(April12)!!!!!!

I feel terrible about not writing daily like I used to! I just don't have the time to squeeze it in at work...once or twice a week is the best I can do right now.

Things are goin well out here in the middle of nowhere. I still love my job and it's finally looking a little like spring so that helps my attitude. We are expecting alot of snow in the next few days though. Nothing like a good job and a little sunshine to keep your mind off your troubles.

Easter is almost here...I am building Becky a nice potting table for the back yard as her Easter presant. It's kinda fun having a project after work. I used to build things for Kathy all the time and I miss that. Becky seems alittle indifferent about it, but she had mentioned that she wanted one so I thought I'd build it for her. (what a great guy!LOL)

I've been very busy at work since my boss quit. I'm trying real hard to be somewhat of an assistant to our acting manager. I thjink she finally sees that it only LOOKS like I just walk around all day and crack jokes and that I actually am productive (I'm just so good at what I do that I make it look easy LOL!.

Before I go I want to say hi to all of my blogger friends...bear with me I will try to post more often.

More later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzann said...

Glad to see your post! Have a lovely weekend and yes, you are a great guy. :-)

Friday, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home