SubscribeBlog Snip

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Adventure Is Stalled

I woke up at one this morning in the throws of an anxiety attack just like the ones I was having during the sale of my house. I just lay there asking myself the same old questions: what am I doing with my life? Why am I not Happy? Am I really as fucked up as I feel right now? Where has the sense of adventure gone?

the adventure has stalled I guess. Just like my life was stalled when Kathy died. It's become a grind again only this time I face the grind pretty much on my own. I've reach a time in my life where I can pretty much do what I want, but the problem is : WHAT DO I WANT?

I fell trapped because of some kind of loyalty. I feel afraid to move on...to take a chance again. I've lost my nerve and I'm not sure how to get it back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Sue said...

It's been three years for me since my husband died and I have days like this too...but then I MAKE myself get out of bed and go DO something/anything (that's what adventures are all about)...I'm still "alone" but I feel him with me all of the time..true most of the time I can see him shaking his head at me but then I know he would want me to be happy with my life so I do the best that I can...

Sometimes You just have to take a chance in this live...

Hang in there...
Sue

Thursday, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home