SubscribeBlog Snip

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Not Much To Say

Saturday morning and of course I have to work. What a bummer. Oh well.

Had a nice evening last night I cut the front lawn and had some beers while Becky cooked steaks on the grill. Went to bed pretty early.

Today should be a ball-buster and tomorrow looks about the same.

My partner has been sooooo nice to me the last two day or so…I wonder what’s up. LoL…

Actually we get along ok; it’s just that I’m so used to her being on the crabby side so when she’s sweet I get suspicious. What a strange relationship. I guess it could be worse though so I won’t complain.

Summer is slipping by…it’s been fun. Not looking forward to winter because you never know what it’s going to be like here. The mountains look pretty in the winter though.

Not much to say this morning just trying to get back into the habit of writing daily.

Sept. is coming fast and that’s when I’ve decided to quit smoking…we’ll see wont we? I really need to…too expensive and I get out of breath really fast these days. The last time I quit I broke out in no fooling it was crazy! But I did well for about three months. I was pretty proud of myself too.

Well suppose II should jump in the shower and get ready for work.
Whoopie!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home