SubscribeBlog Snip

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Note From The Road

Well we made it through the first day of the two day class without too many screw ups. It was a long hard day...we were still going over practice tapes at nine p.m.! It was a very tiring day but alot of fun. Today is the half-day session but I'm sure it will be a full one for Autumn (my co-facilitator) and me. I am hoping to take a short drive down the cost this afternoon to take some pictures though.

It's kinda funny but I'm alittle homesick...been doing so much traveling the past two months that I've had very few days off at home. Most of my scheduled days off have been spent either on the road coming or going. This time I won't be home 'till late Thursday and I have to be back in the office early Friday morning.

I'm seeing alot of interesting places and meeting some very nice people in my travels...I guess that's why I moved out here in the first place! I should be happy about that...
and you know what?....
I AM!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Sue said...

Cliff...good for you...keep us updated on your travels and how you are doing...
I for one miss you when you're absent..
Sue

Wednesday, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I guess you traveled away from blogging.

I would have liked to know more about your life.

Monday, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home