SubscribeBlog Snip

Friday, August 11, 2006

So Much Drama!

Well I got through the class, but it was very challenging. So much drama in some people's lives it blows my mind! Some of the people we employ just don't seem to have a clue! No work ethic at all! It's just "me, me me!"

If I wouldve behaved the way some of these young ones do I would've gotten my ass kicked by some of my old bosses! But of course the world has changed. We now have to be sensitive to thier percieved needs and feelings. What a bunch of bull shit! What some of these punks need is a good kick in the ass!

What happened to respect and the pride in your work? Why do so many young ones feel that they are owed a job? Pardon my language, but the work force is becoming a bunch of selfish pussies.

I got news for you guys: the world doesn't owe you a living! You have to work hard and prove yourself! The job or life for that matter isn't supposed to be fair. I don't know where that concept came from in the first place. Didn't your parents teach you anything?

Whew! Now that I got that out I'll go to work. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home