SubscribeBlog Snip

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Don't Fuck With My Bratwhurst!


Is everybody havin' a good time?!!!
I'm trying! Things at work are going better. I have a full staff for the firs time in almost a year. We are starting to get more things done and that's a good thing.

Home life is ok...ever since "the flying brat incident" I've been staying in my room and keeping my mouth shut. Oh I never mentioned the flying brats here did I? Well let's just say "somebody" had another temper tantrum recently and tried to see if bratwhurst can fly...that was pretty much the last straw in a long line of last straws for me. You can call me "stupid and dickless", you can you can call me "a pathetic excuse for a man",(those are actual quotes by the way), you can even tell me I am a terrible singer !!!!, but don't ever fuck with my brats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home