SubscribeBlog Snip

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Taking The First Step

I worked the evening shift last night….boring! It’s almost seven-thirty in the morning and I don’t know if I’m working during the day today or if I have to go in and cover the night shift again…I have to call that kid in a bit and find out if he will be in or not. I called him last night and he wasn’t sure…not too considerate.

About Seattle….I decided to apply for the transfer. I have to get formal permission from my boss and his boss and his boss’s boss! Soooo I talked to my boss and explained that I just want to see if I would even be considered and that it has nothing to do with him. He was pretty positive about it and encouraged me to at least try can always turn down any offer without affecting my current job. I just want to know I the company feels I’m good enough for a larger market. Then I can decide.

I feel really bad about not telling my partner, but shit I just need to know what my options are before I open up a big can of worms around here,

I put in for a personal day for next Friday and a weeks vacation starting on the 16th of Sept. I just need time
out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home