SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hangin' With David



I just woke up.
I had a dream about David Hasselhoff (no I’m not gay!). It was a long dream and was pretty cool. We were at this very plush hotel…we worked there and I think he was my boss. He had this huge office and I kept going there to see him. I remember going up and down steps with him and we were always carrying guitars (I don’t play the guitar). We were also driving together. Sometimes he was driving KIT (the car from Knight Rider), and sometimes I was driving a red 1998 Ford Taurus (my car in real life). We were also by water a lot (must be a reference to Bay Watch) and one time in the dream I remember being concerned ‘cause I parked with one wheel in the water.

In another part of the dream I went to a hotel room to do something for the guests (which is what I do in real life), and the room was trashed…furniture moved so I couldn’t move very well. There was this fat Muslim guy laying on the couch and this hot Muslim chick just hanging around…then they left. Then suddenly I was standing in a garage of what seemed to be a home in a poor part of town. There was a problem involving a small boy and a woman, but I can’t recall the problem, but I guess I fixed it ‘cause the next thing I knew I was back in David’s office telling him about it.

End of dream. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home