SubscribeBlog Snip

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ranting and Raving

No I didn’t die on the operating table…the operation was a piece of cake and the recovery was speedy thanks to Pekacet and Miller Lite. I’m back to work and doing fine.

So what the hell is happening to the world? It’s going to Hell in a hand basket if you ask me. During my recovery I watched as these foreign dip shits visited for the United Nation’s general assembly. Why have we as a nation become so passive? We should’ve booted those two shits out here! Actually we should boot the whole UN out. Who needs ‘em? How dare they pick on the US! After all our country has done and continues to do for the world!

And what really pisses me off is these idiots who are Americans side with them! It’s suddenly like its bad to be an American…Like we are the evil ones! I don’t get it. We need to stand together. Never forget that we are a sovereign state and need to protect that. I can’t stand the fact that people get sucked into this whole world order thing… no such animal! There is a reason we are a strong nation.. we work hard and we are a fair nation…maybe not always right….but always committed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home