SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, November 06, 2006

Drifting Along


It’s funny how the days just drift together. Day after day I just drift along with them. Sometimes I feel like I’m serving some kind of punishment, a prison term. It’s been more than four years now that I’ve felt this way. I just can’t seem to break free of the depression for more than a day or two at a time. I’ll get motivated about something then just let it go. I’ll start a project or a book and suddenly I just drop it. It’s hard to explain and even harder to experience.

The worst part of my existence right now is the memories. It’s not the memories themselves that are so bad, I have so many wonderful ones of Kathy; it’s the realization of what I had and chilling fact that I’ll probably never be that happy again.

You know that old adage; “You don’t know what you have until you loose It.”, it’s true, very true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home