SubscribeBlog Snip

Sunday, September 25, 2005

You know I have my faults. I'm lazy, I procrastante, and I'm pretty much of a spoiled and selfish brat sometimes, but I could always say that I was a good person. I always considered myself one of the good guys. Someone with a reasonable amount integrity and compassion who always looked out for the other guy no matter what. Now I'm not so sure. I've reached a point right now where a decision has to be made, and in the process of making that decision I've streatched the line seperating the good guys from the bad guys so far that if it breaks it's going to send me into total chaos.
I guess it's time to really think of all the possible outcomes...(ewww! my head hurts already!)

2 Comments:

Blogger RBT said...

Thanks for the post Cliffhanger. I'm a retired trader and am a bit hung-up on commodity markets. I guess I just like to keep my hand in the markets out of habit so I play with the blog and maybe pass on some of my experiences.

Again, nice blog you have here.
Dick...

Monday, September 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliffhanger Jones, while researching for forex trading related information I have come accross your blog. Since your site is generally related to forex and gann trading system I thought you might find this gann trading system related site interesting. Check them out.

Kind regards.

Monday, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home