SubscribeBlog Snip

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Let's Roll!


I wish I had something profound to say this morning, but I don’t. Just getting up to go to work…again. I love my job, but I need more in my life than the job! I guess that’s the problem with having had such a full life at one point then reducing it to almost nothing. Leaves a lot of time for regret and self-pity.

Winter is here…that doesn’t help the feelings of depression one bit! On the drive home last night the wind was blowing across the high desert like I’ve never seen before. As the sun was setting I could see huge clouds of dust blowing across the fields and tumble weeds were flying everywhere. Talk about a feeling of desolation and bareness.

"Snap out of it Cliff! You know things really aren't that bad! You still have a lot to live for, you know that! "

Very true. Time to pick myself up and get going again. This really has been an adventure, but for some reason I get the guilts and blahs. Lonliness sets in when I least expect it and then I strat feeling sorry for myself. I forget why I chose to come here and loose faith that there really is a destiny here. I relly need to be a little tougher on myself when I start feeling that way. After all I've been in a lot worse spots and have come out of everyone of them in better shape. So come on let's roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home