SubscribeBlog Snip

Monday, November 13, 2006

My Weekend Is Here!

My weekend is here! Got some work stuff to do at home and a meeting today but otherwise I’m off. Also have a plumber coming and stuff to fix, and fire wood to split, and errands to run, and….and…and!!!!!!! Otherwise I’m off

LOL

It snowed like crazy last night. Started when I left work….go figure. It was blowing hard out of the South. Guess which direction I was driving. You guessed it South! Almost zero visibility…not fun. But I made it Ok…always do.

Again I went to bed kinda early. Cut up some fire wood and had a couple of Miller Lites first though and had a pretty good dinner.

Tried to watch the end of a football game but fell asleep.


Oh yeah, the Packers beat the Vikings yesterday! That’s a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home